Fine Dining Host/Hostess
Casino Fandango is currently looking for a Fine Dining Host / Hostess to work in both Dukes’ Steakhouse and Ti Amo Italian Grille. The successful candidate selected for this position will greet and seat arriving guests, check to ensure they are having a positive experience, and take guest payments at the register.This position will report to the Assistant Manager, Food & Beverage.
Our Fine Dining Host / Hostess will:
- provide fast, friendly, professional and responsive customer service to restaurant guests and restaurant staff.
- greet and makes welcome each guest entering the restaurant.
- build a rapport with guests while walking them to their tables.
- accommodate our guests, asking if they prefer a table or booth.
- ensure that guest seating is rotated between all service stations.
- offer wine to customers.
- take guest payments at register.
- communicate a guests needs to staff/management, i.e. celebrating anniversary and / or birthdays.
- communicate guest complaints and compliments to management.
- thank guests and invites them back upon completion of their visit.
- answer telephone, take new reservations and maintain current reservations within procedural guidelines.
- Must have excellent customer services skills.
- Leadership qualities and a professional well groomed appearance is a must!
- Wine knowledge a plus.
- Ability to work in a team and independently.
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to multi-task.
- The ability to maintain composure in a potentially stressful environment.
- The ability to successfully interact with all levels of team members and management.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Must be flexible and able to work weekends.
Wage Scale: Hourly/DOE