Casino Fandango is currently looking for a Revenue Audit Clerk. This person will be supporting the Finance Department. The candidate selected for this position will be reporting to the Casino Controller.
Our Revenue Audit Clerk will:
- track pertinent information for the casino;
- be responsible in making sure everything balances out in various audit accounts assigned to you;
- be lending your support to your department in a variety of other duties when needed;
- comply with all policies and procedures.
- Must be 21 years of age.
- Previous accounting experience is required.
- Must be able to successfully pass an Accounting and Excel test given at the time during the application process.
- Excellent written and verbal skills.
- Excellent computer skills.
- Must be knowledgeable and proficient with 10 key.
- Must be able to keep multiple tasks and accounts organized.
- The ability to successfully interact with all levels of team members and management.
- Must be register with the Gaming Control Board (GCB). If not, with the intent to hire we will provide the necessary paperwork.
- Weekends are required.
Wage Scale: Hourly/DOE