Table Games Dealer
Part Time –Table Games Dealers
Casino Fandango is currently looking for a Part Time/On Call - Table Games Dealers. In this position, you will be supporting the Table Games department.
This position will report to the Executive Director of Gaming.
Our On Call Table Games Dealer will:
- perform all aspects of dealing assigned games while maintaining the highest standards in customer service;
- assist in tracking play and game observation;
- demonstrate an effective working knowledge of dealing policies and gaming procedures;
- demonstrate good manual dexterity for quick and accurate handling of chips, cards, and money;
- always presents oneself as a credit to the Casino Fandango and encourages others to do the same;
- demonstrate a positive acceptance of demanding scheduling needs.
- High school diploma or GED is required.
- Must be able to successfully pass an audition displaying adequate gaming skills.
- Minimum of 1 year dealing experience is required.
- Experience dealing craps is preferred.
- Must be able to respond calmly and make rational decisions when handling guests demands in a fast pace environment.
- Must be able to tolerate areas containing secondary smoke, high noise levels, bright lights and dust.
- Must be able to read, write, speak and understand English.
- Must accurately balance chip bank at the beginning and end of each shift.
- Must be able to quickly and accurately perform mathematical computations when determining winners and losers and collecting and paying out bets.
- Must be able to respond to visual and aural cues.
- Must be registered with the Gaming Control Board of Nevada.